+971 4324 3251
XCorr® Flat Patch is a leak sealant designed for when a localized repair is needed, or full pipe wraps are impractical. This carbon fiber composite repair system quickly restores operations for storage tanks, floating lids, vessels and large-diameter pipes and is designed for operating pressures up to 1,500 psi.
XCorr® Flat Patch is a carbon-epoxy composite repair system designed for sealing applications where localized repair is needed or full pipe wraps are impractical. XCorr® Flat Patch utilizes a premeasured 2-part novolac epoxy system combined with triaxial carbon fiber reinforcement fabrics and a technical felt to provide superior leak sealing capacity on flat surfaces. XCorr® Flat Patch is recommended for pressure applications up to 1,500 psi (105 kg/cm2) with a built in 4:1 safety margin. Return to service at pressure may be accomplished in ~5 hours for temperatures above 75°F.
1. Novolac epoxy resin yields exceptional chemical resistance, 100% solids, No VOCs
2. Cartridge dispensing minimizes waste, ensures complete mixing, and manages pot life
3. Primary technical felt layer ensures interfacial wetting and highest pressure performance
4. Outstanding compressive, flexural, and adhesive bond strength
5. Accelerated cure times are possible with annealing of the installed repair
6. Carbon fiber composite repair system safely and quickly restores operations up to 1,500 psi, and provides localized corrosion inhibition